Saturday, November 28, 2009

♥ Sunday

i just wake up
hvn eat
hvn bath .

ytd my mo0d sightly a little better
i h0pe im really n0thing .


hmm ...
t0night , i'll g0 watch m0vie with my babe Juan -2012
haha , i think u all aldy watched tis m0vie right ?
b0 bian l0h , i 0utdate mah . XD


thn night dun0 g0 whr eat ler >.<
ytd w0uld hv t0 g0 Mei ying's b day d , but becuz sum reas0n , we dint g0 aldy = =


im happy becuz sum 0ne t0ld me i will be 0k .
becuz im the first time .
0thr thn tis , sum 0ne causes me becum d0wn and sad .


all babe ,
i fall in l0ve with sum0ne
i dunwan t0 gv up
he is the 0nly 0ne i hav fav0r impressi0n t0 him
i h0pe can see him again
i miss he every m0ment .


after 30th ,
i cn becum free and free .
wahahahaha .


guz , pray f0r me .
aleluya .
hahaha .



im ms bulu bulu >.<

2 comments:

Gino Low said...

唉..
我虽然不知道你们发生什么事
我也希望你30号没事啊
不用怕!
你要记得你还有我们这班朋友挺你
要撑下去啊~~~~

Anonymous said...

Meow :3