Saturday, December 19, 2009

♥ Erm

chocolatebaby laopo :
sorry ar ~
i'm not dunwan find u ar laopo ...
i lost your contact .
if u saw this leave your number here =D
i also miss you .
long time dint find you talk sam sii =(
I MISS YOU SO MUCH BABE .


yesterday ,
me n he argue again
he whole night dint answer my phone .
haiz .
he make me want to give up this relation .
he make me annoying .
now im thinking whether want accpt tat guy or not =S
hmmm
but , how to open mouth to say that TWO WORDS ?
guyz , comments
what should i do ?



just now i went to a girl's blog
she keep flaunt and show off
wao , she is so easy to satisfy
NO TASTE
only know how to use bf money =S
i feel her bf is pity .
haha .
may be her bf think this is a kind of love
but , not
MONEY not for all . okay ?
and she feel that kind of things need to publish the world . LOL
she think many people will jelous about her .
i just feel funny .
haha !

1 comments:

Esther Kim said...

lao gong arhx...
nevermind la ...
i knw u not my heart gehx...
thn i at here gv my num 4 u la...
0166387146
ok...
lao gong dun sad arhx...
i so sam tong de...
ok...
if u got wat sam sii u sms me...
i will company u gehx...
ok...
muackx