Monday, October 19, 2009

♥ Unfortunately

T0day at sch damn b0ring .
s0 , we g0 0ut frm sch at 10.30 a.m .
we g0 0ut eat and d0 sumthings else . XD
Erm ,but we vry lucky .
we g0 0utside through fr0nt d00r .
and we vry clever , becuz we dun0 aip0 [ dicipline teacher] saw us frm upstairs .
thn , whn we're bck , tat time aldy is rest time .
thn she called 2 pengawas cum and call me .
the pengawas said puan ng wana see me .
OMG .
tis time i die !
thn i take 0ut my t0ngue ring n0se ring and my lens .
isssh ! its s0 fash ...



after tat , i g0 and see ai p0 .
she smile with me .
yer , s0 go0d meh u think her .
thn she ask me
: " ah girl ah , just n0w wat u d0 ya ?"
me : " har ? ntg ah ."
:" really ? dun lie me , i saw all ."
me:" erm , k lah k lah , eat at 0utside l0h."
: "wah , u s0 hungry ya ? justnw gt wh0 ? iziit LCK thm als0 f0ll0wed ? dun lie . and im saw all."
me:" if u feel they all als0 gt g0 out , thn im ntg can say l0r."
:" g0 and call thm."




thn , ai p0 s0 geng !
she knw l0w thm g0t sm0ke .
hahahahahaha .
thn she said we're times up aldy .
is time t0 get 0ff frm smk jinjang .
aiy00 .
she say l0n time dint see my daddy edy ...
OMG . im scared tat time . X(


after tat she cal us g0 bycycle field and c0llect all the rubbish .
Ishhhhh !
thn i say :" haiy00 ... thr dun hav any rubbish 1 lah ."
thn she said if she saw 0ne rubbish , i must swall0w it . X(
hahahahaha . she als0 ng0ng geh .
if lim beh really eat all tat rubbish im n0t call m0wm0w X) called s0hai .




funny day .
exited day .
b0ring day .
tats F3 life at my sch .
DAMN SUCK .





nw , im hate sum 1 .
she think she vry pretty and like t0 criticizing others .
OMG , i wan v0mit edy lah .
she is s0 fat and sh0rt .
and she like t0 criticizing others , her fren als0 same .
this kind 0f frens , cincai lah .
wan 0r dunwan i als0 nvm :)
tats y we all hate her .
but she still dun0 .
she think she's perfect .
I VOMIT . X(

0 comments: