Thursday, October 29, 2009

♥ Still the same , b0ring !

t0day abt 10 am .
im aldy went 0ut frm sch .
t0day i g0 0ut with Liang , Juan
we climb up tat pagar , after tat jump 0ut .
shit ! im falled down ! bt ntg ^.^
i really cnt tahan at sch ...
im damn al0ne , b0ring .
ntg can d0 after PMR .
fuck it !


m0ring
i caught by tat stupid fucking dicipline teacher .
n0se ring .
she said : " This girl , damn like t0 keep th0se things lik n0se ring and t0ngue ring . I think nex year u better get 0ut frm this sch ! u g0 be a m0del ... n0 nid study anym0re . s0 lik t0 keep this kind 0f things , call ur father build a museum t0 keep th0se rubbish lah ! "

OMG ...
i terus zha d0u 99 ...
just a n0se ring ...
she can sc0ld a l0ts 0f fucking things .
and i saw sum F0rm 5 students ,
Thy're s0 pity . thy sc0lded by 0ther stupid teacher .
hahaha .
thn after tat , bck cls and sleep .
my life damn lame , right ? o0o





Part 2 -
im feel mo0dy .
act im really bad mo0d .
ytd cht with his fren , his fren t0ld me all abt he .
we cnt bck lik b4 , n0w the things tat im nid t0 d0 is
F0rget it ... Let it ... Give up .
Maybe I sh0uld f0rget y0u, l0ng ag0, but still 0wn f00l myself,
bt I av0id .
and ya , im the stupid bitch !



whn im ready t0 l0ve my bf by 100% true heart ,
i saw sumthing .
the msg sent by dun0 which SLUT .
it make me damn m0theer fucking angry !
G0d , teach me h0w t0 l0ve him by fully true heart ?
my brain is blank ...
my heart is bleeding ...


n0w ...
i dunwan think s0 much edy ...
im tired ...
is the time t0 say go0dbye t0 the 0ni guy i l0ve ...

BYE ,
"Mr . Y0u knw wh0"

0 comments: