Friday, October 9, 2009

♥ What is LOVE ?

LOVE ?
LOVE make ppl think he/she is sweet,happy,blessed whn t0gather with the half 0f she/he but finally he/she get HURTS .
That is LOVE .

for BOYS ,
just love GIRL's lower bodies .

for GIRLS ,
NO money NO love .

That called LOVE ?

confused .






BUT !
s0me0ne makes me cant f0rget he ,
although I t0gather with 0thers ab0ut l0ng time
BUT , he is still inside my heart .
I want FORGET him ! but , I CANT .
WHY ?
although half year t0gather with him ,
although the memories between us are less and full of SADNESS .
BUT ! Why do I still unwilling to forget ?
I knw he w0nt c0me bck by my side but why im still expect ?



GOD ,
Is this TRUE LOVE ?
why whn im treatin s0me0ne with my TRUE heart but he still leave me ?
Maybe ,
b4 i hurt him s0 deep .
Im s0 s0rry t0 him ,
but ...

ITS TOO LATE !











Guys ,
treasure ur l0vers .
D0nt let ur loved ones g0 , because whn you're regret that time it was to0 late !




Im still missin he .
CJH .

4 comments:

♥ Peggy Osc ♥ said...

i suppurt u ~
i gt mnay things nid tell u ~
c dou dis msg remember 5 me ...

SALLY ♥ said...

LOVE
it owes make ppl comfused .

♥ mowmow said...

haha ~
0kay . XD


yupz .
LOVE SUCK .

SALLY ♥ said...

bii , I linked you x)
<3